- This event has passed.
Introduction to Medical Intuition
March 3 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pm EST
An event every day that begins at 11:00am, repeating until March 3, 2019
Are you sensitive to energy and would like to explore the world beyond your 5 senses?
Do you believe that you are ready to take your skills as an intuitive to the next level as a Medical Intuitive?
We are all energetic beings made up of subtle energy and chakras or energy centers . As electrically charged beings, we have innate abilities to detect balance and imbalances within a person’s energy fields.
This 2-day workshop is for lay people, medical practitioners, energy healers, professional intuitives and mediums who would like to enhance their level of intuition and develop their medical intuitive skills.
This workshop will give you the tools that you will need to further develop and expand your intuition and “connect the dots” on all levels to become a Medical Intuitive. It includes presentations, hand-outs and hands-on practice sessions. Upon completion of the workshop, a certificate of completion will be given to each participant and students will have further confidence and knowledge to perform a Medical Intuitive reading.
At this workshop you will:
• Explore the topic of electromagnetic energy and how it relates to Medical Intuition.
• Understand and learn how to utilize all 5 senses to read a person’s energy
• Review the systems and organs of the body and the relationship to the chakras in the body.
• Alleviate uncertainties and inabilities to perform a reading
• Practice readings on each other
• Make accurate assessments without a diagnosis
• Understand the ethical and legal concerns
• Learn how to read auras
It is recommended that students read Tina Zion’s book Become a Medical Intuitive The Complete Developmental Course
Cost: $280 for both days, the whole weekend (11 hours of class time). This is a weekend class (Saturday/Sunday)
Students are encouraged to bring their own lunch. We will break for an hour for lunch. There are multiple restaurants in the area for people that would like to eat out.
Instructor: Lorraine E. Cucci, R.N. MBA